is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths. Sylenth1
is one that does.
is not just another synth. It was built from a producer's point of view. It was built to produce superior quality sound and music. It was built to perform. A lot of research has been invested in order to achieve unheard warmth and clarity. The graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
Some of features:
* 4 Ultrahigh-quality bandlimited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note.
* 2 State of the art analog-sounding 4-stage stereo filters per note. Selectable lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation. A filter drive knob controls the analog emulation of overdrive in each filter stage.
* 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime.
* 4 ADSR envelope generators per note.
* 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms.
* 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
* Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of an Arpeggiator and 7 professional-quality sound effects: distortion, Phaser, chorus, Equalizer, delay, reverb and compression.
* Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
* 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
* Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimate, BitCrush) in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.